Client Services Director
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- HK - Based Buy Side Firm
- Hedge Fund and PE Fund Focused
- Growth Business
Our HK-based client is a growing investment management business focused on alternatives assets. They are currently looking for a high-calibre and hands-on Client Services Director to join their team.
The role which reports to the Managing Director will be responsible for handling queries servicing as a bridge between the business and external stakeholders. You will also provide support in client management in coordinating end-to-end client onboarding, as well as follow ups with relevant parties. With such a lean team, you will be expected to be proactive and enjoy multi-tasking daily duties as well as projects set by the Business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree
- At least 10 years' experience in client services or sales support within a reputable asset management / buy-side firm
- Investor relations and client-onboarding knowledge in the alternative asset management industry
- Excellent communication in English AND Mandarin
- Effective Problem Solver with a "can-do" attitude
- Less experienced candidate can be considered at "Manager" title
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting reference RR239748 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.