Client Services Associate - Treasury Operations
- Client Services & Settlements
- Treasury Products
- Salary dependent on experience
Our client, an international banking group, is looking for an experienced Operations candidate as Client Services Associate in their Hong Kong business.
Reporting to the Team lead, this role will support Hong Kong's Treasury Operations functions in terms of monitoring, reporting and liaising with front line desk in ensuring regulatory compliance, and managing the end to end lifecycle of settlements processes. You will be the key escalation point for any client queries. You will also get involved with some interesting initiatives set by the business around operational efficiencies or other regulatory based changes.
To qualify, individuals must have:
- Tertiary Degree
- At least 5 years working experience in Operations, particularly in Client Services and Settlements within a sizable organisation
- Exposure to FX, MM or Rates products is a must
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting RR232800.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.