Client Service- Middle Office Analyst (Fixed Income), 20-30k
Our Client is one of the well recognized Investment Banks who is now looking for a Middle Office Analyst to join their Credit and Fixed Income team
- Process management of various client related functions such as KYC Refresh & Account Opening; Trade Confirmation and Affirmation handling; Fail management; Trade exceptions management; Repo trade processing; Client Queries management and MI reporting within specified timescales.
- Serves as point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Troubleshoot with clients and take ownership when issues arise, be able to follow up, escalate and liaise with various operational groups.
- Become subject matter experts, assist in system testing (UAT), process enhancement and automation projects, explore ways to improve processes, reduce risks, strengthen controls and increase customer satisfaction.
- Document and update operational procedures complied with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirement.
- 2-3 years of experience in middle office operations (Fixed Income is preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good Knowledge of Fixed Income Products (such as Asia/US Credit Corp Bonds, US Treasury, Commercial Paper, Certificate of Deposit, Government Bonds, Mortgage Backed Security, Repo, Credit Default Swap, Collaterized Loan Obligation, Deposit, GSU Loan, IRS, FX, FX Option, Bond Option/Swap)
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and high level attention to details.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft software, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Relevant tertiary qualifications from a recognized institution
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only