Client Relationship Manager (Professional Tech) -APAC role
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an international specialised data service provider with a diverse portfolio of MNC clients in the region. They are now looking for a Client Relationship Manager (APAC coverage) to join their expanding team in their Hong Kong office.
The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for taking care of an existing portfolio of clients in the South East Asia region and Hong Kong. With the goal to ensure client retention, You will be making sure client satisfaction by performing regular calls, visits, onboarding tutorial and demonstration to clients, contract renewal and occasional upselling.
- At least 2-3 years of B2B sales or account management experiences, preferably worked with regional MNCs previously
- Detail minded, team oriented, self- motivated with excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Strong spoken and written English, Cantonese and preferably Mandarin
- Experiences in working and building rapport with senior level executives
- Occasional business travel needed to the APAC region
- Sensitivity to numbers would be an advantage
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT229128
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only