Client Onboarding/ KYC/ CDD Officer, 25k, Investment Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our Client is one of the well recognised Investment Banks who is now looking for a Client Onboarding Officer to join their team
- Responsible for client communications and query management.
- Responsible for verification of Client data.
- Responsible to create, validate and classify client for FATCA.
- Compare KYC related data with FATCA documents and escalate if any discrepancies found.
- Verifying FATCA documentation of the Clients to be adopted/reviewed
- Handle all customer- and contract related processes regarding request, verifications and modifications
- Manage New Client Adoption or Periodic Review stream, to ensure that all requests are approved in accordance with regulatory requirements and the bank's internal policies
- Ensure effective and even distribution of workload on daily basis
- Prepare team members for Audit and ensure process readiness for Audits (Update KOP's)
- Handle one level escalation, for process related issues
- Liaise with FATCA programme team to share any risks/ issues and involve in planning risk mitigations/ workarounds.
- Around 3 years relevant work experience (AML/KYC/compliance related) within corporate financial services industry, Research/Analytics role in other Banks / KPOs etc.
- Good knowledge of Control, Compliance, Investigation/chasing functions in banks
- Good Knowledge of AML/KYC regulations (FATCA etc.)
- Good in interpreting regulatory guidelines and assessing risk scores and entity types
- Good in identifying trends and inconsistencies
- Good understanding of end to end KYC process
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only