Client onboarding Officer (KYC, FATCA) - ibank, up to 25k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- Investment Banking
- Start Immediate
- FATCA/CRS is a must
Our client is an investment banking, they are looking for a Client Onboarding Officer for COO unit, working on KYC review and FATCA/CRS. Immediately Available is a must.
- Responsible for client communications and query management.
- Responsible for verification of Client data.
- Responsible to create, validate and classify client for FATCA.
- Compare KYC related data with FATCA documents and escalate if any discrepancies found.
- Verifying FATCA documentation of the Clients to be adopted/reviewed
- Handle all customer- and contract related processes regarding request, verifications and modifications
- Manage New Client Adoption or Periodic Review stream, to ensure that all requests are approved in accordance with regulatory requirements and the bank's internal policies
- Ensure effective and even distribution of workload on daily basis
- Prepare team members for Audit and ensure process readiness for Audits (Update KOP's)
- Handle one level escalation, for process related issues
- Liaise with FATCA programme team to share any risks/ issues and involve in planning risk mitigations/ workarounds.
- Degree holder is a must
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience (AML/KYC/compliance related)
- Good knowledge of Control, Compliance, Investigation/chasing functions in banks
- Good Knowledge of AML/KYC regulations, FATCA/CRS is a must
- Good understanding of end to end KYC process
Please contact Jenny Yuen on +852 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.