Client Onboarding Officer, 35k, Investment Banking
Our Client is one of the well recognised Investment Banks who is now looking for a Client Onboarding Officer/ Senior Operations Analyst to join their team
- Within Hedge Fund Broker Dealer Services is to project manage the overall onboarding of new Prime Brokerage clients.
- Facilitating the set-up of prospective clients on our Prime Brokerage platform including reporting, connectivity, account set up and documentation management.
- Involve interaction with sales, onboarding, client services, compliance, credit, legal, tax, margin and risk desks in addition to various product-specific areas including exchange-traded derivatives, OTC equity derivatives, electronic trading, stock loan, repo, and FX.
- New Account Set Up - Submit Equity, Stock Loan, FX, Futures & Options, Margin and Pricing account set up requests for new clients as well as any additional accounts for existing clients.
- Requesting and managing emerging market account openings.
- Assist with Audit and Regulatory Projects. Liaison with internal partners to improve efficiencies and time to market.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and capable to handle multiple objectives and workflows.
- Familiar with Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Good understanding of Derivatives products, trade flows, and settlement processes.
- The successful candidate will ideally have had previous experience in an account set up or onboarding role
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only