Client Onboarding Officer, 20-25k, Start Immediately
- Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate documentation review for client records (including performing all relevant controls)
- Responsible for Know Your Client, New Account Opening, Static Data Analysis and Services and Data Management solutions within relevant systems for Private Wealth Management business.
- Support onboarding and static process
- Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of documents reviews of existing clients.
- Applies Business strategies and objectives across business lines within all internal and external policies/guidelines and requirements of the regulators
- 2 years or more corporate banking or relevant experiences
- Experience in Client Onboarding, particularly specialising in institutional clients is preferred
- Good communication and client service skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential
- Banking and product knowledge is preferred
- Organised, prioritising and multi-tasking
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only