Client On boarding CDD , Boutique Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000.00 - HK$520000 per month|
Our client is a reputable and fast-growing commercial bank. They are currently seeking for an experienced CDD/KYC Manager join the team.
Directly reporting to the Head of Compliance and working with a small team, you will be handling account opening and CDD for bank's new clients. In this role, you will be collecting and reviewing documentation across the commercial bank. The role covered some credit admin duties as well including reviewing on credit terms and preparing credit reports to senior management.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8 years' experience in COB/KYC/CDD in banks
- Knowledge in Financial Crime Risk like FATCA, PEP. AML
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Risk or other related disciplines
- Ability and confidence to support senior management directly
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Janae Chan on (852) 3103 4366 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.