Client Connectivity Specialist - Global Investment Bank
Our client, a global investment bank is looking for a highly skilled and experienced FIX Client Connectivity Specialist. Selected candidate will be managing the corporate FIX client onboarding process across front office space. Great remuneration and benefit.
- Provide implementation and support for FIX client connectivity applications
- Liaise with global business and IT teams on corporate client onboarding process
- Perform certification test with clients and vendors
- Work with order management system development teams on system enhancement
- Implement new system features, upgrade and enhancement, and coordinate the deployment to production
- At least 5 years of experience in Equities Trading applications development and support; and FIX client connectivity for DMA, DSA and Program trading
- Experience in a Securities Trading environment either at an Investment Bank or a brokerage
- Extensive experience in FIX Connectivity Protocol
- Proven track record in direct client or user facing; and providing production support
- Solid experience in Linux/ Unix shell scripting. Python is a plus
- Hands-on Java programming experience is an advantage
- Excellent communicate skills in English. Mandarin is a plus
- Engineering degree from a reputed University
If you are interested, please send your resume in Word format to Ruby.Chuk@ambition.com.hk and put "Client Connectivity Specialist - Global Investment Bank" in the subject header.