Channel Sales Manager - MNC Consumer Group, multi brand
Our client is an International Consumer Group with sales channel in almost every corner around the world. With over 400,000 employees worldwide, the company is still expanding. To catering with their recent development within the APAC area, the company is now looking for a Channel Sales Manager to lead their Sales Team.
You will be responsible for leading the key account management team and total business development with the objective of capitalizing business opportunities. As a Channel Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing & implementing company-wide business strategies or initiatives, including budget planning & control
- Channel management within the retail modern trade and general trade channel
- Building and leading a team of 3 to achieve resource productivity and efficiency
- Managing Key Accounts and ensure execution excellence across the sales and trade marketing function
- Formulating and driving annual business plan with good understanding of market dynamics
- Reviewing key client feedback and bring out new idea to promote product
- Efficiently spend and monitor sales expense budget in order to maximum the profit
- Partnering with marketing department to evaluate and develop growth opportunities, maximize market share
- Monitoring market trend, competitor activity and formulate appropriate proposals
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- You must hold a university degree and have 4 or more years of core key account management or business development experience in FMCG
- Candidate in any consumer FMCG product background is welcome
- You must have a proven track record of people management and leadership skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is required.
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.