Channel Marketing Director, HK & China - Wine & Spirits
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$800000 - HK$1100000 per annum|
- Newly created position for HK & China
- Start-up and entrepreneurial environment
- Leading team of 3
Our client is a Wine & Spirits Company with strong presence in Asia market. The company is in a game-changing mode and plans to grow its business over the next 3 years aggressively. With a critical focus on the China market, the company has created an outstanding opportunity for a Channel Marketing Director, HK & China to lead the regional business and brand development for this vital phase.
You will be responsible for planning and leading all brand and trade marketing strategy from scratch for HK & China, and implementation in line with commercial objective. Your responsibilities also include:
- Leading and coaching a team of 3 to enhance brand awareness and expanding the market share
- Developing multimedia channel strategy and launching multiple campaigns for different product lines to build further brand positioning
- Monitoring and managing brand market share, P&L, A&P and annual budget process
- Accelerating and creating effective brand strategies to maximise business opportunity
- Designing and driving channel and product marketing strategies in HK & China
- Responsible for branding guidelines and monitoring the marketing activities
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to supervise marketing operations and ensure optimisation of marketing tools & projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and have 8 or more years of channel and brand marketing experience in FMCG companies
- Experience with brand and trade management for China market for Wine & Spirits or Beverage product
- Solid track record in start from scratch project management
- Strong network of business partner in China and have a proven track record managing the brand and trade marketing strategy independently
- Solid experience in regional business expansion management with a hands-on approach
- Strong commercial sense, driven and result-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken Chinese and English is required
* Frequent travel to China is required.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL230252 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.