Change Management / L&D Analyst (6 months) - ibank, 30K
|Location:||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
Our client is a global investment banking, they are looking for a candidate for the position of Change Management Analyst.
This role will be a 6 months maternity cover as a location change lead and business change adviser in Hong Kong for Business Integration team. The position will be under the COO team in Private Banking. The main duty will be to deliver training/presentations to a large audience.
Location Change Lead
- Development and execution of program's coaching and sponsorship plans including but not limited to providing updates in team, marketing meetings, enabling coaches and sponsors to increase awareness buy-in/desire for change
- Overall accountability in location's BI coverage including handling of execution, escalations
Business Change Advisor
- Understanding the change and preparing detailed change impact business analysis
- Executing train the trainer sessions as well as assisting with the execution of learning plans
- Provide inputs to Private Banking Division APAC Change Calendar
- Experience in demonstrating the ability to manage and engage the stakeholders and staff
- Project management experience
- Outstanding communication skills in Cantonese and English; verbal and written with proven experience in designing and delivering communications at multiple levels from working to C-level
- Experience in delivering presentation in banking/Financial Institution
- At least 3 years experience in a project / change management capacity
Please contact Jenny Yuen on +852 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.