Change Communications Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a long established and well founded organization headquartered in Hong Kong.
Sitting in the managment office, you will support senior management in driving a variety of cultural change internal projects.
You will develop internal communications to prepare and engage staff members with the change projects. Internal communications channels include workshops, online portal, intranet and social media corporate accounts. Materials could be video, newsletter and any digital content.
You will supervise a team in delivering communications campaigns. You will also work closely with external agencies on idea generation, project management and budget control.
Responsible for organizing annual award presentation
Regularly meet cross functional senior management to get them on-board with change ideas and collect opinions. Formulate and communicate on best practice of the cultural programs
Assist in evaluating cultural program effectiveness by survey, feature group ad feedback collections. Document opinions and design improvement plan for future use.
To qualify, you will have :
- A recognized Bachelor Degree in Organizational Communications, Business Adminitration or relevant disciplines
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in internal communication, cutural commitee or organization change management in a fast-paced business environment
- Hands-on experience in creative designs, pre and post production of video making
- Passionate in cultural change projects
- Demonstrate high level of diplomacy, maturity, project management and enjoy working in a complex matrix organization
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC236194
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.