CFO, Virtual Bank
- Established Group Backing
- HK Banking Industry Experience
- Chinese Language Skills a MUST
As part of establishing their Hong Kong Virtual Banking business, our client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Finance professional to join and lead their Finance function as Chief Financial Officer.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for running daily operations of their Virtual Banking Finance operations. You will oversee full spectrum of the function including financial control, regulatory reporting, forecasting and analysis for commercial purposes of the Bank. You will be developing and implementing processes and procedures in adherence to internal Group policies and external regulations. You must have a start-up mentality where you will expected to roll up your sleeves and be truly embedded into the development and growth of this new Virtual Bank.
To qualify, interested parties must have:
- Qualified Accountant with Tertiary education
- Minimum 10 years' experience with Big 4 audit training AND Banking experience in Hong Kong
- An all rounded finance professional with knowledge of HKMA regulations
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Effective stakeholder management skills at all levels with a proactive and strategic mindset
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW, quoting RR236312.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.