CFO - Professional Services
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About the Client
A globally leading international firm offering professional services to their clients. As one of the major players within their field, they offer tailored solutions and outstanding service to stand out from peers in the industry. Their clients and business projects are often acknowledged by the industry and over the years have earned a high reputation in the market.
- Manage Finance and Accounting team, Hong Kong finance, commercial analysis function and Group compliance
- Act as the key finance business stakeholder and advisor for internal clients and functional heads
- Be part of the core senior management team with involvement in the commercial and financial development aspects of the firm
- Monitor financial results, reporting, cash flow and profitability of the business
- Lead and manage subordinates whilst developing future talent
- Management of internal business relationship between finance and other core functions
- Projects and enhancements internally
- Bachelors Degree or above in relevant specialization, CPA Qualified accountant
- At least 12 years of relevant working experience, with exposure within the services industry
- All rounded exposure in business partnering, managing finance and operations team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability and experience to deal with corporate leaders in the firm.
- Ability to influence in the senior management level, work with stakeholders with international backgrounds
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #226787 to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.