Our client is a mid size company in the high tech manufacturing sector. A rare opportunity has arisen for an energetic and highly talented CFO to lead their global finance function.
Reporting to the Global President as well as to investors and shareholders, you will provide exceptional leadership to the finance team based in over 10 locations. In this role, you will upskill the finance organisation, enhance and align processes and systems globally. As an integral member of the Executive team, you will help define the growth plan and the short and medium term strategy, and implement appropriate measures. As a business and people leader, you will help reshape and instil a high performing culture. In addition, you will play a critical role in corporate finance activities from financing, to M&A initiatives. This is an exciting role where your impact will be immediately and truly felt throughout the organisation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and Big 4 qualified accountant
- Minimum 20 years of financial management experience
- At least 5 years leading a regional finance function
- Gravitas, exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Successful track record in Finance transformation or similar initiatives
- Previous experience working at Board level; interacting with investors
- Prior exposure in Corporate Finance activities
- Ability to travel regularly
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 235362 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only