|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$1500000.00 - HK$2000000.00 per annum|
Our client is a listed company engaged in Property Development in Hong Kong and PRC. With a diversified portfolio of businesses and planned expansion in the region, they are now seeking for a CFO to lead their Group Finance Function. This is a Hong Kong based role.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for all financial activity of the company incorporating management and financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax, treasury planning and compliance as well as company secretarial duties. In addition to running a very successful existing business, the company is continually seeking and negotiating new investment opportunities. This is a senior executive appointment and it is essential that you can demonstrate examples of how you have led and influenced commercial decisions at board level. Operating in a fast paced and constantly changing sector, you will need to possess gravitas and the confidence in guiding and spearheading the finance community in Greater China region, and being a genuine expert advisor to the CEO.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 20 years of experience; a professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CPA is a must
- Solid well rounded financial management skills and a strong commercial flair
- Prior experience in the Hotel/ Property Development sectors is essential
- Familiar with Company Secretarial duties of HK listed companies
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
*LI-FA Contact Daisy Lam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 45628 http://www.ambition.com.hk/www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes