|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is one of the top tier banks around the world which also has high presence in Hong Kong. They have vast streams of businesses and continue to grow rapidly. Due to expansion, they are now seeking for high calibre candidates to join their KYC team which mainly focus on retail/SME/High risk clients. In this position, you will perform AML and due diligence checks and work closely with their internal control groups to ensure the KYC checklist is completed on a timely basis. You will also take part in streamlining the KYC renewal process. This role will assists in drafting, reviewing, updating internal regulations, such as NPO, Sanction, and FPEP.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in related disciplines
- Minimum 1 years of experience working in banking/financial services/consulting firm focusing on retail/commercial/PEP clients.
- Strong KYC, Due Diligence and AML knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate ability to work in collaboration with other team members
- Excellent communication skills in fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Organized, detail-mined, and highly self-motivated
Contact Winnie Shi on (852) 3103 4321 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.