Category Manager - Homeware
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||Up to HK$800000.00 per annum|
Our client is a global leader in the design, implementation and coordination of loyalty programs for the retail industry. They are a market leader in this sector and have seen continued double-digit year on year growth within the region. Due to expansion, they are currently seeking a Category Manager for Homeware.
The Category Manager will be responsible for maintaining existing partnerships as well as developing new relationships with licensed houseware brands that include cookware, dinnerware, utensils, knives, glassware and the like. You will work with these brands on a roadmap for developing new product ranges that suit the Asia market. Acting as a consultant to the sales team, you will pitch brand ranges, highlight new trends, phase out previous products, and be the expert the sales team will rely on.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 6 years' sourcing or buying experience from FMCG, retail or consumer goods with some understanding of the homeware category, ideally from within a loyalty marketing background
- A strong understanding of global homeware brands
- Experience in having built relationships with licensors regionally or globally
- Strong commercial acumen
- Exposure to MNC or international working environment
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number LT241341.
Data is provided for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.