C# Java Developer
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to HK$550000.00 per annum|
- Develop C#/Java projects(OMS/EMS) defined by business requirements to meet the needs of clients and internal users to provide high-performanceand stable trading service
- Work closely with different teams including business, global development team, regional support/QA team to make sure we deliver the right things in a timely manner. This will include systems integrations, feature enhancements, bug fixes, and technical debt pay-down.
- Develop both tactical and strategic solutions to meet business requirements. Collaborate with team members in and outside the region to build a best-in-class solution.
- Take part in all stages of the application development lifecycle including requirement gathering, architecting and design, effort estimation and planning, implementation, code-review, testing, deployment, and support.
- Self driven and take full ownership of the work with minimal supervision, including documentation of work in JIRA, Confluence, Code Review, Git source code management, discussion with BA team, sharing and discussing implementation details, demonstration to key stakeholders of a delivery, timely escalation of any risks or slippage, planning, leveraging of knowledge in local and global teams, communicating effectively to the global team.
- Provide 3rd line of support in office hour, and occasionally, in non-office hour
Experience and Requirements:
- University degree in computer science, physics, engineering, or equivalent programming experience
- Proficient (1+ years) with C#/Java
- Experience with systems providing financial services like trading, risk, clearing, or warehousing
- Experience with scripting languages like bash, perl, python
- Experience with Linux, UI principles and Java testing tools, ideally: JUnit, JMockit, TeamCity
- Experience with development and build tools, ideally: Maven, Git, IntelliJ
- Experience with middleware, ideally: Tibco, Solace
- Experience with dependency injections frameworks, ideally: Spring, Guice, HK2
Interested candidates please send your CV directly to email@example.com for quick processing.