C# Front Office Developer - Leading Investment Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client, a leading investment bank in Asia, is looking for talented C# Developers to join their Front Office Development Team. Ideal candidates will be building their Fixed Income or the Cash Equities trading systems.
* Strong C# candidates without fixed income or cash equities experience will also be considered.*
- Work closely with front office traders to gather and discuss the user requirement
- Design and develop the front office fixed income/cash equities trading and the middle office systems
- Create business requirement documents, functional specifications, and related documents
- Manage the project timeline and participate in the full software development lifecycle
- Manage the external vendors on system enhancement and review the quality of their deliverables
- Work with the IT teams in different regions to enhance the trading links and interface systems
- 5+ years of development experience in investment banking or securities trading environment.
- Good knowledge in fixed income and cash equities trading in global markets.
- Hands-on development experience in C#, .NET, SQL Server and scripting languages
- Strong knowledge and experience in database, including Oracle, SQL Server and Sybase.
- Good knowledge in design patterns, data structures, multi-threading etc.
- Experience of automated testing and DevOps models is an advantage (Not a must)
- Hands-on experience in Bloomberg TOMS is preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
Please send your resume stating your current and expected salary to Ruby Chuk at Ruby.Chuk@ambition.com.hk and put "C# Front Office Developer - Leading Investment Bank" in the subject header.