C#.Net Buy-side Developer- Proprietary Trading Firm- up to $50k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the First Tier Global Proprietary Trading Firm in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are an electronic market maker which is specialized in matching buy and sell orders on equities in different countries relying on their proprietary quantitative models and trading systems. They are currently looking for a C#.Net developer to join their IT team and work on projects related to front and back office. The right candidate will get involved in the whole SDLC and develop software using C#.Net to support the trading operations. S/he has to plan, design and develop high-quality trading applications as well as collaborate with traders to understand and anticipate trading technologies needed. It is also important to provide support to end users as needed. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 3-5 years+' working experience in .Net software development, with exposure working in trading systems.
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET, WPF, SQL, and RDBMS, etc.
- Good knowledge in Git, Mongo, Scala, Python, NoSQL is a plus
- Familiar with Agile development using CI/CD tools such as GitLab/Jenkins/CircleCI is a plus.
- Business knowledge in front to back office is a plus.
- Previous experience working at a buy-side firm is a must.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.