C#.Net Analyst Programmer- Securities Firm (Front Office)- $40k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the First Tier Securities Firm in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They provide a fully functional platform of investment products, including securities, asset management, derivatives, fixed income, and corporate and personal investment services. They are currently looking for a C#.Net Analyst Programmer to join their application team and work on projects related to the front office. The right candidate will develop and enhance securities and derivatives trading systems as well as handle and implement business requests from front office trading systems. S/he needs to design, develop and maintain web applications and web services. The right candidate also needs to provide first line support for front office trading desks. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 2-5 years+' working experience in .Net software development, with exposure working in trading systems will be a plus.
- Business knowledge in securities/ front office/ web application is a plus.
- Previous experience in the financial industry is a must.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.