|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$750000 - HK$840000.00 per annum|
Our client is well established commercial bank with Hong Kong as their APAC hub. They are currently seeking for a highly energetic and experienced Compensation & Benefits VP to join their HR team. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of HR, Greater China, this is a hands on role where you will be responsible for executing the regional C&B strategy. Working closely with all levels of personnel across the business, you will manage the compensation cycle, lead job mapping and evaluation projects, ensuring a competitive salary structure for talent retention. In addition, you will support wider HR functions and internal stakeholders on C&B best practices and policies, providing sound advice on latest Employment Ordinance and regulations.
To qualify, successful individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in C&B and HR Management
- Solid knowledge in C&B and best practices for the HK Financial Services sector
- Prior experiences in managing Executive Compensation Review
- Highly numerical, attention to details with exceptional Excel skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin both written and verbal
*LI-DAL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 242317 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only