Business Transformation Manager
Our client is a well established HK based manufacturer in the engineering sector. Being a market leader, they have operations in Greater China and Asia as well as a global client base. They are currently seeking for talents with experience in Business Finance Transformation. This is a newly create headcount and based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this is an individual contributor role where you will be an integral part of the business operations and production. You will be a key part of the company wide transformation project, from setting up new production site to reviewing current business practices and processes. this role will see you working closely with the finance team, understanding key business drivers, devising streamlining plans that will deliver directly to the Profit & Loss. Acting as change agent, you will facilitate communications among countries and business units, sharing best practices and synergies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Finance or Business Management. MBA would be a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience, at least 3 years in a transformation role with regional exposure
- Prior exposure to manufacturing sector would be highly desirable
- Pragmatic and hands on approach; solid project management skills
- Excellent communications and influencing skills; ability to translate ideas into solid business plans
LI-DAL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 242462 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only