Business Process Analyst - Continuous Improvement
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||AU$500000 - AU$700000 per annum|
Our client is a well-established marketing services group which serves international clients in the design, production and marketing execution of regional and global advertising campaigns worldwide. Their unique business helps clients achieve marketing objectives at the highest standards at a lower cost.
Due to increased growth and a recent merger, they are now hiring a new role within the Business Process Management team. The Business Process Analyst will work with the senior leadership team in defining requirements, identifying areas of impact on the target operating model and designing activities to mitigate impact, while also supporting the change control process by assessing change impact to the project scope. The BPA will develop improved operational KPIs for the optimized process to track and monitor their effectiveness and work with internal stakeholders to drive a customer-focused and continuous business process improvement culture across the company.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A tertiary degree in a business related discipline
- At least 5 years' experience as a hands-on project lead in business process improvement or optimization projects in the service industry (Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma)
- Strong project management and facilitation skills
- Proven experience in business analysis - business requirements study, functional requirements definition, reporting specifications documentation, PMO, business process improvement, project or change management
- Ability to manage change and its implementation in complex cross-functional environments
- Extensive understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools and a solid understanding of business management software
- Excellent English language skills, while Asian languages are a plus
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT217876.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.