Business Intelligent Manager, Public Sector
About our client and the opportunity :
Our client is a reputable organization undergoing business transformation. With enormous data and a strong business intelligence team, a new headcount is added to the team to develop more data-centric algorithm for business decisions.
As a Data Analytic Manager, it is important for you to lead the data analytics infrasturcture building with the right tools, soliciting right data, defining the process, bringing best practices of data analytics, predictive modelling for reaching the goal of business strategy formulation, business performance review, marketing planning, and customer experience enhancement.
You will work closely with senior management to provide them with business insights based on predictive data modelling.
Moreover, you will develop data visualization to identify business insight and drive various digital and innovation related analytics.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Degree holder in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' solid experience in business analytics, data mining model development, including segmentation models and other predictive models. Experience in analytics of large data is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience of R, Python and Power BI. High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Knowledge of CRM practices and experience of CRM implementation is a plus.
- Experience in applying data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI; and digital analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, is an advantage.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered Assistant Manager.
Please contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM232722.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.