Business Intelligence Director
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$500000.00 - HK$720000.00 per annum|
Our client is a global leader in the design, implementation and coordination of loyalty programs for the retail industry. With Hong Kong as their regional hub, the company has seen continued double-digit year on year growth. Due to increased opportunity, they are currently seeking a Head of Business Intelligence.
Reporting to the APAC Operations Director, you will be responsible for driving business and consumer analytics within the region by presenting commercial data and key insights to prospective and existing retail clients at the C-level to drive business interests. You will initiate intellectual discussions around data and be an advisor to clients, leveraging data and intelligence to create sales opportunities. Furthermore, you will deliver program insights back to the business to ensure customer retention, further sales opportunities and contribute to the overall success of the business. In this role, you will manage and streamline the working relationship with external market research agencies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing or a similar discipline
- A minimum of 10 years' experience within a commercial organization undertaking analytical work with management and C-Level clients
- A minimum of 8 years commercial analytics experience covering business strategy, risks, management reporting and actions
- Strong analytical and numerical skills combined with a commercially astute mindset
- Ability to communicate with internal and external senior stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken English; in addition, Chinese language skills would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of SPSS or other statistical software
- An entrepreneurial mentality
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number LT37410.
Data is provided for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.