Business Development Specialist, Fintech
|Location:||Central and W. District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$50000 per month + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is an innovative Fintech startup with solid backing by Global Investment Banks with a vision to create better connectivity within financial marketplace. In response to their expansion in Asia, a newly-created opportunity has arisen for a high-caliber and passionate individual to join their Business Development team in Hong Kong, supporting Asia markets.
Reporting to Head of Sales, you will play an active role in contributing to the company's business development and client portfolio management effort in Asia, responsible for maintaining and strengthening existing client relationships, providing solutions and training with a consultative approach, reaching out to potential prospects and following up on sales leads. You will work with various internal parties to come up with tailor-made solutions and enhance user experience. In addition, you will also manage and update company marketing and client training materials, maintain corporate digital and media channels, and assist in other marketing and PR efforts with occasional travel within Asia.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Business Development / Relationship Management / Client Advisory / Product Specialist capacity gained within Private Banking, Wealth Management, Consultancy Firms, Investment Banks and/or Financial Services business
- Solid knowledge in Investment Products. Exposure to Structured Products or OTC Derivatives highly advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Highly self-motivated, proactive individual with a positive attitude and sense of ownership
- Excellent communications skills in Mandarin and English, both speaking and writing
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 236672.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only