Business Development Specialist
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month|
Our client is an international financial services company with more than 150 years old. Listed in the London FTSE 100 stock market, with exposure in more than 33 countries across the globe where there is a unique opportunity to join as a Business Development Manager focusing in the High Net Worth market.
Reporting directly to the senior management, you will be working closely with the Sales Team Head and Head of HNW Case Management to work on three areas: business development, training and marketing activities.
Your prime objective will be to formulate and implement strategic plans focusing on Private Placement and Variable Universal Life HNW insurance business, whilst build and maintain relationships with HNW brokers, trust providers and private banks.
In the training side, you will be tasked with devise and drive technical training to improve the professionalism and consultative skills of the sales managers and distribution partners.
As for the marketing side, you will be responsible to provide internal and external support to Sales Managers in formulating and delivering HNW sales targets, including supporting marketing activities as required
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At least 3 years of HNW insurance experience including:
- Good knowledge understanding of Investment Linked Insurance Products, especially on open architecture solutions
- Good knowledge on trusts, structuring, PE funds, PICs companies structure
- Good understanding on KYC / clients' onboarding especially for the HNW / UHNW customer segment
- Good knowledge of the HNW / UHNW market especially in Greater China and SEA regions
- Good communication (including presentations), interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Interested parties, please send your updated resume (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number KL 182751. www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF