Business Development, MICE
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is known as one of the world's well-known travel company.
In this position, you are assisting the manager to implement business development plans for generating incremental MICE arrivals from short-haul markets (including China and Korea). You have to identify potential association conventions, corporate meetings and incentive leads in Asia Pacific and bid potential MICE events to HK by sourcing venue, recommending activities and soliciting proposals.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 6 years' experience in marketing, tourism, business administration or related discipline
- Experience in handling incentive travel and corporate meetings is highly preferred
- Experience in sales, business development and B2B marketing, from tourism/ hospitality industry is a great advantage
- A creative mindset with strong interest in trends within leisure travel
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM232590.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.