Business Development Manager - Unsecured Lending Products
Our client is a Local Banking Group, strives to provide professional and quality services for a wide range of banking, investment and lending products including credit card, personal loan and mortgage to address different financial needs of our customers.
Reporting to the department head, candidates are expected to grow the Bank's unsecured lending businesses, by arranging marketing events and providing guidance his team. The candidate will have to lead his team, motivate and set targets of his sales team to acquire new businesses through different marketing events.
In addition, he/she will be asked to recommend business strategies to the management to keep ahead of the market trend and competitors.
To qualify for this role, candidates must possess:
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in unsecured lending business and sound background on credit card acquisition, call center or telemarketing experience is an advantage
- Strong service and sales orientation, with good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility to work in different locations and willingness to work on Sundays and public holidays
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number KL 46187.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.