Business Development Manager, ODM/OEM Business
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$6000000.00 - HK$7000000.00 per annum|
About Our Client :
Our client operates in the OEM business of supplying appliances to leading A-category brands globally. The opportunity has risen for an ambitious, results driven executive who thrives in delighting these clients with product solutions that complement their portfolio or enables them to open new markets and even defend the premium of their brands. The executive will report to the Commercial Director and will liaise continuously with the factories in China.
Job Description :
- Understand the need of key accounts from the perspective of product, cost leadership, value engineering and supplier partnership then deliver on each of these criteria
- Must coordinate the activities in the factory to ensure that projects have traction, meets the milestones on time, samples are qualified first time and every time and take responsibility that all certification and qualification are obtained before project deadlines
- Contribute to the strategic marketing of the company (target market segment, identifying hunting and farming approach, ensuring continued loyalty of current buying customers) and any other activity assigned by the commercial director
- Take the lead in exhibitions and hunt for maximum amount of relevant leads. Must be able to "sell the service"
- Seek new prospects, fill up the sales pipeline and be able to convert high potential prospects to buying customers
About The Requirements :
- Tertiary education, preferably in a technical subject (Mechanical or Electrical). Post graduate in business studies will be a definite advantage
- Candidates coming from an OEM Appliances background are specifically sought after, other industry segments that supply to big brands will also be considered
- Candidates with multi-year experience with European target customers will have an advantage
- Able to quickly involve necessary parties to move projects and obtain intermediate results. Must know when to escalate in order to maintain momentum. Good in creating a "team" environment and bring the best out of people
- English business fluent, excellent Mandarin and Cantonese
- High degree of travelling, both to factories in China and internationally to clients' location
This is a challenging and rewarding position for an experienced OEM professional who is seasoned in serving large companies that operate multi-brands in the appliance space. Applicants are encouraged to share their relevant achievements which should reflect closely to the requirements listed above when submitting their resume.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC219154
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.