Business Development Manager (MPF & EB)
Our client is a well-established international Financial Services Coporation. With the continuous expansion in the card business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre business development professional to join their Business Development Team.
- Drive business targets by building good networks to explore new clients for business opportunities;
- Develop the overall strategy and business planning for revenue growth;
- Work across internal teams to provide tailored solutions for clients;
- Maintain understanding of the market and broader business/economic landscape to enhance your ability to meet and anticipate client requirements;
- Ensure all business development activities comply with relevant Company's Policies, legal demands and ethical standards.
In order to qualify to the position, individual must posses:
- 3 years of commercial selling experience
- Strong communication, negotiating, and influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience and success prospecting and cold calling commercial prospects.l
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese
Interested parties, please send your updated resume (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number 215507.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.