Business Development Manager (Leasing)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$550000.00 per annum|
Our client is a hospitality company with an established worldwide presence that is currently hiring a Business Development Manager to expand their leasing opportunities globally.
Working in tandem with the team, you will be responsible for asset management and feasibility studies to analyze potential business opportunities. You will review business models, fixed and other operating costs, pricing solutions of new projects undertaken in collaboration with the finance team. You will also be responsible for developing a network of airlines, airports, hotels and corporates to strive to secure RFP or direct negotiation and manage the tender process.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in lease negotiation, asset management, contract management, business development, or mergers and aquisitions
- Ideally a background in retail, hospitality real-estate development, airport leasing, aviation, or business analysis
- Excellent contract negotiation skills (i.e of lease agreements or joint venture agreements)
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Fluent English, while Cantonese or Mandarin would be a plus
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT225627.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.