Business Development Manager (FS)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a Interntaional Insurance Group, with exposure all over the globe and HQ based in Europe, with a dynamic, challenging environment, and that recognizes and rewards your creativity, initiative and contributions.
There is now an opportunity arrised, where they are looking for a Business Development Manager, whom with his/her professional knowledge and expertise to assist the Manager to develop corporate business from local intermediaries.
- Be responsible for the account management of distribution partners in HK with the objectives of growing business volume and value for Life buisness
- Proactively build and maintain good relationship with brokers
- Widen the local distribution through prospecting new IFA and brokers
- Coordinate broker events, e.g. client seminars, Investment Club / Protection Club, etc.
- Closely work with Relationship Management team and Compliance team on handling NB / complicated cases
In order to qualify for the role,
- 4-5 years of working experience related to IFA channels
- Having network / good relationship with IFAs will be an advantage
- Familiar with life products (ILAS and non-ILAS products) and IFA channels
- Good Investment market knowledge plus industrial awareness
- Basic knowledge of underwriting principles
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinse
Interested candidates, please click "Apply now" or send your CV