Business Development Manager (Field Service)
Our client is a global leader in managing power and energy by developing technology and solution. Having over 120,000 employees supporting the business globally, the listed company is generating over €20 billion revenue. With commitment in sustainable development, the company is now looking for a Business Development Manager.
As Business Development Manager, you are mainly managing the field service business offer and planning. You are identifying the developing strategies to drive incremental business and work with the global service team to support service campaigns. Also, you have to promote digitalization towards the installed base and lead in contract negotiations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering background
- A minimum 5 years business development experience in relevant market
- Technical knowledge in electrical distribution, data centre application is a preferred
- Strong commercial sensibility, highly influential and prescriptive with end users
- Forward thinking, solutions driven and collaborative, strong ability to influence and convince at all levels to drive cooperation with key stakeholders
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM224662.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.