Business Development Manager (Consumer Electronics- US/EU)
Our client is an Electronic Automobile start up with Series A funding confirmed. They have already established distribution channels with Walmart and Bestbuy in America and looking to expand further in European and Australia market. They are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join their expanding team in their Hong Kong office.
You will be reporting to the founder of the company, work closely with him to come up with expansion plans for global distribution channels. You will be attending tradeshows and events to engage with potential partners; reaching out to the market via cold call and referrals. You will be also doing market mapping on the targeted regions (e.g. Europe and Australia), identifying, qualifying and closing distribution business.
- At least 3-5 years of business development or distribution partnerships experiences; preferbly within consumer eletronices field
- Must be native or near native in English; exposure with European, US or Australian market is a huge plus
- Degree in business or related subject
- Connections with global exporters, importers and retailers will be advantageous
- Proactive, start-up mindset, able to work with ambiguity
- Passionate in technology
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT236838
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only