Business Development Manager (Cloud Service)
About the client and opportunity :
Our client is one of the leading cloud providers. The CRM solution is widely used in commercial industry and is one of the most heard system in recent years.
My client offers an exceptionally established desk to experienced cloud sales candidate to take the existing few million business to the next level.
The existing business is with primarily global brands/multinational companies as well as local sizable accounts. The small sales team is supported by 40 inhoused pre-sales consultants and in housed developers.
You are expected to build business pipeline and approach customers in both commercial and financial industry. You will be an individual contributor focusing on developing new sizable accounts while managing a few named accounts for growth.
You will carry a reasonable sales target and enjoy monthly commission as per invoice amount.
About the requirements :
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science is desired
- 5-10 years of experience in selling web based solutions to enterprise
- Solution selling skill sets. Focus on customers' requirements and be able to arrange competitive yet margin protective commercial terms
- Able to work with pre-sales consultants
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC220987
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.