Business Development Manager, Asia - Education
Our client is a well-established New Zealand education consultancy that specialises in the development of competency-based learning and assessment frameworks for a wide variety of industries globally. As one of the New Zealand Government's Focus 700 growth companies, they already have business in Asia and are now adding their first headcount here for an experienced Business Development Manager to further develop the Hong Kong market and later to expand the business into Southeast Asia.
Reporting to the Head of International Business Development, you will be responsible for identifying suitable commercial opportunities in Hong Kong and across Asia to generate revenue. You will manage the full spectrum of the business development cycle from prospecting and outreach, to senior level pitching and proposal development, ultimately through to sales negotiation and closing. You will create and cultivate client relationships and work closely with them as projects are being implemented. In this role, you will also be the main contact and account manager for current and existing clients.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 5 years' B2B client-facing hunter sales experience and a strong track record of success
- Experience in selling complex solutions; exposure to education or Learning and Development industries and contract management advantageous
- A strong understanding of the Hong Kong Learning & Development / Education market or a passion for the industry
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated while being remotely managed
- A high level of resilience and determination to succeed
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Fluent verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese
- MBA or master's in education preferred
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT240265.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.