Business Development Manager, 3PL
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a top 20 global forwarder with operations over 70 countries. They are also an award-winning company with long history.
As a Business Development Manager, you are managing the end-to-end responsibility from prospecting through to closing deals including carry out pricing negotiations. You will develop new business opportunities within North Asia market. You will manage RFQ process, be responsible for profit and loss and drive business growth. Most importantly, you are responsible for ensuring and building strong relationships with existing and new clients, achieving agreed sales targets and promote the company services.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in any business-related discipline
- A minimum 5 years' working experience in business development from 3PL company with ability to provide total solutions for client's supply chain needs (route and inventory planning, warehousing, forwarding, last mile, customs and packing)
- Experience in managing global retail customers is an advantage
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM229398.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.