Business Development Executive/ Manager (APAC) - US Law firm
Our client is one of the largest multinational law firms, working with some of the largest corporates worldwide. Due to expansion in the APAC area, they are now looking for a Business Development Executive/ Manager (APAC) to join their Hong Kong office.
The Business Development Executive/ Manager will be responsible for coming up with strategies to develop corporate relationships across markets. You will be organising various event with specific specialist with a goal to engage with key clients and revenue generation. You will also be preparing various reports and presentations, attending meetings with Managers and Partners for pitches.
- At least 3-5 years of experiences in an event management and marketing role, preferably in a professional service industry
- Very fluent in English and preferably in Chinese
- Degree in business, marketing or related subject
- Good in time management, client servicing skills with an emphasis in team work
- Knowledge in specific corporate/ financial/ professional field will be a plus
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT229242
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only