Business Development Executive (Corporate Practice) -law firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is some of the largest law firm globally and a member of the magic circle. They are now looking for a Business Development Executive (Corporate Practice) to join their Hong Kong office.
You will be working with a team of 40 fee earners in the team, reporting to the Business Development Manager. This role will be focusing mostly in the Hong Kong local market in the Corporate Practice space. You will also be involved in some of the APAC initiatives occationally. You will be working with a variety of corporations including international, local and Mainland Chinese firms. Your role will focus on understanding market knowledge and constantly look out for business opportunities for the team; preparing pitches and proposals for Partners and fee earners; events management and onsite support and marketing communications initiatives.
- At least 2 years of business development, pitching and communications experiences with a law firm
- Must be very fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Experience in working on pitches and proposals within legal
- Strong writting and presentations skills
- Proactive, fast paced, sensitive to market trends and possitive atitude
- Good relationship building both with internal partners and external clients
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT231916
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only