Business Development Director - Insurance Analytics
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$1100000 - HK$1300000 per annum|
Our client is leading risk and compliance data solutions and mobile application platform that is headquarted in the US. Due to market expansion, they are currently hiring a Business Development Director to build up a client base within the Insurance industry in HK and APAC.
Reporting to the international Head of Insurance, you will be responsible for establishing the insurance vertical in the region and promote the use of analytics in risk assessment and due diligence. You will utilize your business, analytical and financial acumen along with your understanding of the insurance industry to educate the market to become more efficient through data-driven decision making. This will involve cultivating existing and developing new relationships across the insurance sector and work with key clients, industry bodies and partners to establish the company as a partner in insurance analytics. You will be responsible for working with internal teams and stakeholders on keeping technical, product and subject matter experts engaged in the client development process.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in the Insurance industry coupled with business development, consulting or sales experience
- An in-depth understanding of the insurance industry, especially in how digital and analytics trends work within the short term insurance market
- Ability and tenacity to build up a new client vertical and take ownership of this new business unit
- Excellent financial acumen including strategy, budgets, reporting, and forecasting
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- An innovating, resilient and positive outlook on building up new business streams.
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number LT232005.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.