Business Development Coordinator
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our Client is a leading international law firm seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join their BD and Marketing team in their Hong Kong office. This fast-growing legal practice offers a welcoming and dynamic culture within an award-winning team.
Your main duties will include:
- Identify opportunities from marketing activities and use information to discuss with lawyers and marketing department to draft outcome of analysis
- Presentations and pitching to new and existing clients
- Translate, proofread and edit business documents and marketing materials
- Draft and translate correspondences in both Chinese and English
- Provide simultaneous interpreting at meetings or events
- Prepare capability statements, proposals, presentations and other related material for lawyers to present to clients
- Co-ordinate both internal and external events
- Bachelor's Degree in Translation, Marketing or Legal studies
- 2+ years of experience are preferred. Law firm and/or other professional service experience is a plus.
- Must possess high fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Simplified)
- Team player, detail-minded, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, independent, organized and motivated