Business Control Manager, Commercial Banking
Our client is an International Bank with an established presence in Asia. As part of continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a season first line of defence candidate to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of the team, you will be working on AML/CDD/ Financial Crime related projects within the institutional banking/ securities business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with minimum 6 years relevant experience in front office compliance / first line / compliance /consulting firm experience
- Knowledge in AML / CDD/ SANCTIONS and guidelines
- Understanding in commercial banking
- Open to sales background with knowledge in compliance
- Oversight over emerging and existing key risks, controls, corrective actions and enhancement initiatives for the bank
- Assist in the implementation of risk and control policy requirements and processes
- Promote the culture of risk and control awareness and compliance with policies and requirements
- Partner, coordinate and interact with other control units on related risk and control activities
Contact Janae Chan (852) 3103 4366 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.