Business Analytics Manager
About our client and the opportunity :
My client is a hospitality and entertainment group. They have aggressively developed multiple hospitality projects in HK/China region which embrace unique elements. They are expanding their performance analytics team in order to accomodate the rapidly expanding business and the insights that derive from the business.
Joining a 5 people Analytics team as a Manager, you will lead the overall business analytics projects. You will respond to management's business insights requirement on consumer spending beviours, customers' needs and feedbacks, competitors etc. and come up with research plan.
You will design the data collection method, data structure and research framework. You will have a team to execute the project and your role will monitor progress and ensure data integrity. You will coach the team to derive business insights from the data and generate reports.
About the requirement :
- 10 - 15 years of experience in consumer and/or retail research, preferrably from worldwide research agency or inhoused business analytics role for consumer, retail or hospitality brands
- Experiences in generating business insights from sizable quantitative and also qualitative analysis
- Technical literacy is not most important but will be good to know SQL, BI Cognos, Excel and SPSS
- High language proficiency in written Chinese and English, spoken Cantonese
- Flexibility in adapting to a fast paced environment and a generally young team
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC221852
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.