Business Analyst/ Project Manager- Equity Technology- 40-60k
- Program Management & Governance - Manage governance routine for key projects and ensure compliance to enterprise program management processes.
- Project and stakeholder management - Work closely with stakeholders (business, compliance, Ops and technology partners at all levels) to define business objectives, document requirements, track risks & issues and manage communications on project updates.
- Coordinate and perform detailed business analysis; develop functional/business and technical specifications.
- Lead discussions in implementations
- Create and manage project plans, manage risks and escalation and ensure quality control throughout project life cycle
- Drive project governance best practices.
- Manage multiple conflicting business / technology priorities
- Seasoned BA/PM/PMO with experience leading large and complex technology projects in delivery of business outcome
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence vertically and horizontally throughout the organization (e.g. business/compliance/ops partners, technical lead, developers and other associates in different locations and time zones.)
- Excellent presentation skills and be able to express new ideas, concerns and opinions to all level of the organization
- Strong business acumen and process knowledge in equity technology/trading lifecycle
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and risks in the APAC region is a plus.
- Proactive, high energy and self-motivated to learn and create positive impact in the organization, ability to multi-task and work independency and adapt quickly to changes in priorities
- Business Writing and Powerpoint - Create necessary governance deck and document quality updates for business and senior stakeholders
- Tools: Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS projects, confluence, Jira
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.