Business Analyst/ IT Engineer (Change Management)- 25-30k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- To leverage the power of visual communication and the strength of the relationship with business users to create a satisfying customer experience for them.
- To execute the change management initiatives of new, refreshed and enhanced Group IT services for our business users.
- To understand the core messages of the change program and subsequently to articulate and deliver clear messages for business users and stakeholders in layman terms.
- To manage change management activities, events, deliverables and relevant communication collaterals production including composing the email, newsletter, advertisement broadcast, and relevant deliverables for events promotion and communication e.g. multi-media, graphics, video…etc. where self-developed in-house, or manage the external service providers to produce it.
- To analyze user activity data to formulate an appropriate strategy in delivering a change management plan including the communication in two-ways and visual. Strategize communication activities, tools and events to manage user expectations.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience as a Change Management/Business analyst or equivalent with exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, presentation skills, organization skills and a strong attention to detail;
- A recognized degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines with proficient IT skills;
- Experience in Microsoft Office software such as Office365, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Skype, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Windows10, Apple iOS, Mac OS, Android, VOIP phones, experience in using social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Yammer...etc. will be highly regarded;
- Self-initiative, experienced and strong in communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, capable to communicate and listen with the patients;
- Strong in writing, visual communication design and build, experience in graphics design software application like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign…etc.
- Strong experience in managing stakeholders at all levels from IT Subject Matter Experts/project delivery teams, business end users, business influencers, middle management as well as senior management;
- Understand the Change Management about IT services and solutions for business users, strong to facilitate and motivate business users throughout the transition journey;
- Good in delivering and articulate IT technical concepts/features in layman terms for effective communication;
- Positive thinking, good working and learning attitude;
- Good presentation, documentation and report writing skills in English and Chinese;
- Well spoken in English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.